Effective date: April 05, 2019
Last updated: April 05, 2019
Yes. Feel free to use it commercially as long as it is a fair use. It is a fair use as long as it is not an intentional attack to the site. To be clear,
1. All the code (ZenUML DSL and CSS) written by you is owned by you (and/or your organisation); they will be stored locally to your browser, and in the cloud on firebase if you choose to log in.
2. All the generated images from your code are owned by you (and/or your organisation); they are exported to your device and not stored anywhere within the application.
3. All content generated by you before is owned by you (and/or your organisation).
4. ZenUML has the right to terminate its service. We will publish a notice on this site 1 month before the end date. We do not intend to do so at anytime soon.
1. Host it by yourself. The code for the site is released under MIT license on GitHub (https://github.com/ZenUml/web-sequence). If you need any help, please let me know.
2. Use the confluence plugin. This tool stores all the content you created within the Confluence pages.
3. Build your own solution. Here is an example - https://codesandbox.io/s/5v4v78w1wk . It is using the same library as our site and other applications.